Wednesday 18 September 2013

Bravado

I was thinking recently that I don't share enough about my love of music on here. I always find it amazing how a good song can change my mood instantly, almost in the same way a sunny day does. Most of the music I listen to is older, as I feel that musicians these days are all talent show and no talent. However, slowly but surely my faith in new music is being restored - this time, by a 16 year old girl from Auckland, keeping it real.


Meet Lorde.





Molly

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing artist! I must check out some of her other stuff on youtube!
    Love your blog, great to meet you - I'm visiting from Happy Kids Inc. Blog Hop :)

    Would love to have you join my site: http://julshiddengems.blogspot.ie/

    Juls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to this post, but I LOVE Lorde. I downloaded the album the minute it was available and haven't stopped listening to it since :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...