Tuesday 3 September 2013

Advertising shake-up



Hey my lovelies!

Just letting you all know that I am no longer with Passionfruit, which means no fees - so cheaper advertising options for you guys!

My large ad space is now $5, or $12 for three months, and my small ad space is just $2, or $5 for three months. 


Sizes
 
     


I'm also looking for some new ad swaps so if you feel that your blog or business would be a good fit with The Cottage Diaries, flick me an email!

X
Molly
thecottagediaries@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Dear Molly
    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync. Have a wonderful day.
    Your guest host
    Sandra
    De Oude Huize

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ads like nice, I like how they line both sides of the blog!! Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...