Thursday 18 July 2013

Winter Wishlist: Monochrome




1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

I've never really been a black-and-white kinda girl, but lately I'm lovely the simplicity of black and white. I NEED more stripes in my wardrobe, they go with everything! Its so much easier to pair a black and white piece of clothing with black accessories, than trying to figure out which colour top goes with what, and in what situations its ok to break the rules..

What colour combos are you loving at the moment?

X
Molly

4 comments:

  1. i don't want to think about winter, but i am loving all of your picks. i love the striped dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of black and white for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never go wrong with black and white!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!

    http://vysniubomba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...