Saturday 15 December 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas..

I'm loving the recent explosion of Christmas pins on Pinterest.  Here in New Zealand Christmas is in the summer, and Christmas for me means barbeques on the beach.  I can't imagine having Christmas in the winter, and I wouldn't swap our Christmas traditions for anything, but maybe just once it would be so nice to have Christmas in the snow!  

But why not have the best of both worlds?  I love the look of white on white for Christmas decor, and I can pretend its winter while I'm inside, but enjoy the warmth of the summer sun outside.  I also like rustic Christmas decor, with pinecones, wood and greenery.

{source}

2 comments:

  1. I've been lovely pinterest for pictures lately. It's making me feel so christmasy :)

    Thanks for stopping by the Friday Chaos this week.
    Have a great weekend!
    Kerry

    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough I live in Australia and am coming to NZ for Christmas and I am worried about how cold it might be. We come every two years but the weather can be anything from boiling hot to cold in Christchurch.

    Love the BBQ's by the beach though on Christmas Day, definitely an advantage of a Summer Christmas!

    Alyssa

    http://www.squibtoday.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...