Sunday 9 December 2012

Guest Post: Rebecca Recommends

Hey Guys!  

Today I have the lovely Rebecca from Rebecca Recommends here to share her Christmas wishlist with you!

Make sure you visit her page and give her some love.


Hello there. 

I'm Rebecca. I'm a 21 year old student from the North East of England with a passion for the pretty things in life. I live in Hampshire in a lovely student house with my girl friends Victoria and Silvia, a Welshman named Joe and a charming geologist named Tim.

It's the little things in life that make me smile, like: 

flowers,
makeup,
romantic novels, 
Mr Darcy,
(by god...how I want to lick that man....) 
baking pies,
50's fashion,
peppermint tea,
wellies,
cardigans,
& romps in the countryside.


 Not forgetting my man, Oli 


And my crazy family...

Sometimes I think I really should have been born in another generation, but then I remember online shopping.... you can find out more about me here

The wonderful Molly asked me to share my Christmas wishlist with you all. I adore anything shabby chic and retro, so you might see a slight theme developing! :)

My Christmas Wishlist

Cath Kidston Radio
I'm always bopping along to the radio, and this Cath Kidston one is too cute
 for words...



Benefit 'That Gal' Primer
I currently have a small sample version of this primer, and I love it! it's expensive at around £20 so I'm hoping santa is feeling generous...




Benefit 'Lemon Aid'  Eye Cream
I get major dark circles under my eyes, this should sort them out!



Cath Kidston Mug
Love it! 



Style me Vintage Make-Up Book
I already have the hair book and it's brilliant :)


This Scrap Book from Paperchase is gorgeous and will be perfect to record all my memories :)


Spotty umbrella from posh hippo
A practical present- I need a new umbrella as mine blew inside out in a storm last week!


What do you want for Christmas?

xox



3 comments:

  1. That radio is too cute!! I have to check that out! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute vintage wishlist! You have a great blog and have been nominated for the Liebster Award. More info on it here. http://savardstudios.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a pretty blog and some enjoyable posts! You have a great blog and have been nominated for the Liebster Award. More info on it here. http://sewexhausted.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/liebster-award-for-moi/ (Well- look at that- TWICE!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...