Sunday 16 December 2012

Guest Post: Miss Jo and Co

Hi! I have another guest blogger here today to share her Christmas wish list! Anything on the list you would love to unwrap? Be sure to check out Stefani's blog here!

Hi!! My name is Stefani and I blog over at Miss Jo and Co. I write about my life as a mother of one, wife to a law student, and aspiring homemaker. I am so excited to be here on Molly's blog to tell you about my Christmas wish list. 
 

So...here we go!

My Grown Up Christmas List

I made a bucket list recently, and on it was my dream to host a cheese party...
Cheese Party Tasting Kit
Remember what I said about vintage books? Aren't these gorgeous?
Vintage Children's Classics
I love that this bear is wearing a bright pink tutu around her neck. Must have.
Party Animal Necklace
My house needs more art. Especially when it's gorgeous, vintage, and watercolor.
Vintage Watercolor Print
Why go to The Melting Pot when you can have a fondue party every night at home?
Fondue Set
And last, but not least…a super cute t-shirt to chase Miss Jo around in. 

Bicycle Shirt
Thanks again to Molly for letting me guest post!
What are you hoping for this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...