Wednesday 5 December 2012

Guest Post: Holiday Wishlist by Laura


Today the lovely Laura from La Caseta de Paper is here to share her holiday wishlist with you.  Laura has a beautiful blog and makes amazing paper items which she sells in her Etsy store.


Hello! My name is Laura, and I write at a tiny space of the Internet called La Caseta de Paper (which is the Catalan name for The Little Paper House).  

I'm really happy that Molly asked me to share my Holiday Wishlist with you all, this is by far my favorite time of the year, I'm so ready to enjoy the festive season! I love the crispy smell of the wood in the air, the steamy windows, the soft colors of the fields covered in fog... 

I think this wishlist reflects both the festive character of the holiday and the soft colors of November. Hope you enjoy it!


                           For sources see here

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my post Molly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress & that bra w/ those earrings...She has a Great wishlist! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up from "Share the Love Blog Hop" and following.Hope you'll check out my blog too and follow if you like! Nice to meet you dear!! xoxoxo Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI... I found you on the Share the Love Blog Hop... I love Laura's "pretties" she has chosen for her wishlist... Happy to meet you. I think I will have to be your newest follower! -Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo that's so pretty :) I love the bag and watch!

    xx
    Catriona @ Precious Impressions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...