Saturday 22 December 2012

All I want for Christmas is...

A DSLR Camera and a Campervan.

And that's exactly what I'm getting!  Wahoo, the husband and I are heading off on a road trip around the South Island of New Zealand, in an old 1986 camper we just bought, armed with the brand new camera I have been dreaming of for years. 


We are taking her away for Christmas and New Years for a bit of a trial run, spending time with his family and then my family along the way. 

So you may not hear from me for a while, but I will have plenty of photos to share of the beautiful South Island when I get back.  The husband has never been down South, so he is very excited! 


I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas, and a very happy New Year.

X
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...