Thursday 4 October 2012

Pinspiration

What better way is there to get over the mid-week dreariness than by looking for some inspiration on Pinterest.  Here are a few pins I've been admiring lately:

Via Craftori on Pinterest
Gorgeous kittens get me every time! We are still searching for one, and in the mean time I keep myself sane by looking at cute kitties on the internet.  


LetsDriftAway.tumblr.com via G Alpern on Pinterest
Fresh flowers always make my day, I am lucky to have a husband who cuts flowers and puts them in jars around the house.

Nicki Cathro via Pinterest
So many gorgeous photos of loved-up couples, its an inspiration.

SheInside via Rebecca Hiller on Pinterest


Love, love, love this top.  With lace, pastel blue and a collar it ticks all the boxes, what's not to love!

via Our-Watson.tumblr on Pinterest

Emma Watson is such an inspiration - She's talented and oh so beautiful, and so much more than just Hermione.

Stradivarius via Astrid on Pinterest
Beautiful shoes - no more words needed.

TravellingGreener via Sheila Higgins on Pinterest
Who doesn't dream of a beautiful holiday in the Greek Islands?



What have you been pinning lately?


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for following ModaMama! Following back ;)

    Sincerely,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful and refreshing.

    Found you on Friday Chaos. I'm now following your blog via GFC. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Please visit me at www.alittleunhinged.com

    www.facebook.com/bloggerblackboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm fresh flowers, kittens, and new shoes. this post is lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably would've cried if I saw that Greek Island picture any other day this past week. We had DREARY weather, and rain, and it was cooler, and blah. Thankfully, today it's sunny. :)

    I love the turquoise colored shirt. Very pretty!

    Newest follower! Found you via the blog hop.
    Swing by if you can!
    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com) visiting from the Friday Chaos.

    Nice to meet a fellow Pinterest addict! I hope you can pop over to my blog and say hi sometime if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly,
    I love that picture of the hydrangeas in the blue bottles and that kitten is so adorable! I'm just stopping by to thank you for your very nice comment on my blog birthday. It's ladies like yourself who keep me wanting to do my very best and offer something fresh and sweet in every post I put on. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandii

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at that beautiful kitty!!! Love that picture.
    Following you from the hop. Happy long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a huge crush on Emma Watson! Cute blog, I'm a new follower, found you at the blog hop :) Xx
    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these choices! so inspiring:) I just found your cute blog and added myself to your followers! I'd also love to let you know about a fun Betsey Johnson Giveaway I’m having that ends soon! I’ll leave a link below:)

    Hope you stop by and say hello, and thanks so much lady!
    Xo, Emily

    Freckled Fox - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your pins!
    and i want to go to Greece baaaaadly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower! That kitten is absolutely adorable :) & love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...